A global investment management firm is looking for an experienced derivatives lawyer to join their London office and work at the forefront of their European legal department.
The appointee will be responsible for advising equity, fixed income and multi- manager investment professionals in London on international markets, while also becoming a part of the European legal team. This role will involve:
- Negotiating ISDAs
- Clearing Agreements for Exchange Traded Derivatives and Central Clearing
- Negotiating product level documents (confirmations, master confirmation agreements, GMRAs) to cover products such as total return swaps, credit default swaps, repos.
- Liaising on derivatives with colleagues in the European legal team and the Asia Pacific department.
- Getting involved in internal working groups and monitoring legislatives developments that could affect the derivatives business.
- Leading presentations and training sessions on legal developments in regards to derivatives
As this is a highly interactive role with different departments internationally, the client is looking for a personable candidate, who will effectively be able to work alongside all areas of the company. The ideal candidate will also have relevant experience in derivatives and ISDA, alongside some experience in a top tier law firm or in-house corporate and excellent academics.
For more information, please contact Becky Makarel at SSQ
Apply for Derivatives Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly