Defender Litigation- Aviation, 3-5 PQE, Singapore
Leading international law firm is looking to hire a mid level defender litigation lawyer to join their high-profile Aviation team based in Singapore. The firm are interested in speaking to lawyers interested in make a move to Asia.
Preferably, candidates will have a strong background in defender litigation and circa 3-6 years PQE. Ideally candidates will have some experience with the aviation or insurance sector but this is not essential.
Client base Information:
- Airlines, airports and aerodromes, maintenance organisations, insurers, reinsurers, private individuals, aircraft leasing companies and lessors and regulatory authorities.
- Advising and assisting on aviation liability disputes and insurance/reinsurance in various jurisdictions and advice on regulatory law, commercial contracts and policy coverage.
- 3-5 years’ defendant litigation experience, preferably in insurance and aviation.
- Insurance and litigation experience- Additional experience of personal injury and additional languages would be an advantage but not essential.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Ability to apply a commercial approach to claims in order to deliver economic solutions.
To discuss this role in confidence or to apply, please contact David Thomson, Director at Thomson Legal by completing the Apply Now details in the box below. Alternatively, please click on the Thomson Legal logo to access our recruiter profile where you can contact us directly via telephone, email or social media.
Apply for Defender Litigation- Aviation, 3-5 PQE, Singapore
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly