Commercial Legal Counsel
My client, an international Oil & Gas company, are currently seeking a legal counsel to join their team in London and provide a comprehensive legal advisory service across the entire business.
The candidate will be expected to review, draft, manage and advise on numerous contracts including, but not limited to;
- Commercial and procurement contracts
- Subcontractor agreements
- Engineering contracts
- NDA's, heads of terms
- Framework agreements.
They will also be responsible for;
- Reviewing and update legacy contracts.
- Managing the provision of external legal service suppliers to the business.
- Setting, deploying and monitoring the organisation's Legal Strategy.
- Monitoring and reporting on legal compliance across the business.
- Develop relevant legal procedures and processes.
- Managing any litigation matters.
The ideal candidate will have/be;
- A minimum of 4 years' PQE
- Experience of the Oil and Gas market or a similar environment
- Experience of contract negotiations and drafting
- Ideally some experience of environmental and employment law
If you are interested in the role or would like some further information then contact Ross at Hudson for a confidential discussion.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.