PA TO MANAGING PARTNER
PA TO MANAGING PARTNER - NICHE CENTRAL LONDON LAW FIRM.
PA TO MANAGING PARTNER:
We have an amazing opportunity to work as a PA with a leading niche law firm based in the heart of central London. Based within the management team, you will have a number of years' experience working as a senior PA, or Senior Legal PA in an established Law firm.
PA TO MANAGING PARTNER:
Role requirements include:
- Arranging, preparing agendas/supporting papers for Board, Executive and other committee meetings (e.g. Professional Practice Committee, International Committee).
- Attending the Executive and Board meetings to take concise and accurate Minutes.
- Working with the Managing Partner and senior stakeholders to produce updates to the Firm's progress against its objectives.
- Arranging and providing administrative support for Partners' Meetings including preparation of supporting papers, recording proxy votes and attending to take votes and minutes.
- Facilitating and managing the project introducing electronic voting and administration of Partners' Meetings and other partner voting procedures.
- Arranging and providing administrative support for the Annual General Meetings
- Serving as a central point of contact for queries about Partnership affairs. Dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information, particularly regarding Partners, their development and earnings, in a discrete and impartial manner.
- Accurate and efficient diary management including; organisation of internal and external meetings, conferences, client lunches and social events
- A proactive approach to building relationships with clients and their secretaries on a professional basis, ensuring confidentially at all times
Our Client is looking for a Senior Legal PA / PA who has the below skills and attributes:
- Willingness to adapt as the Management function evolves.
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving.
- Good speech and personal presentation; excellent communication skills at all levels; confident with a practical/common sense approach and a mature attitude towards work.
- The workload is often unpredictable with tight deadlines. Prioritisation and organisational skills are essential as well as a proactive approach to work and use of initiative.
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels, including the highest in the Partnership in relation to highly confidential matters.
- Determination, discretion and tact as well as a strong sense of personal pride and responsibility for delivering a first class service.
Strictly Recruitment are a specialist recruiters of Legal Secretaries, Facilities, HR, Accounts and Marketing staff. As a specialist recruitment consultancy we source for clients across London, the UK and Middle East. If you are a Media Legal Secretary, Corporate Legal Secretary, Litigation Legal Secretary, Float, Property legal secretary, Criminal Legal Secretary, Shipping Legal Secretary, Family Law Legal Secretary, Personal Injury Legal Secretary please get in touch as we may have the right role for you!