Legal PA to Head of Department
Legal PA to Head of Department required!
Must have 3+ years of Legal PA experience and be interested in organising someone in entirety, from diaries to International client visits!
This friendly and welcoming International Law Firm require an experienced Legal PA to work for their Head of Department. As a personality the incoming Legal PA is in for a treat, the Head of Department is polite, relaxed and friendly, so the challenges will come from the workflow, not the personality.
The incoming Legal PA will need to be intelligent and be able to think on their feet. The required skills and attributes are:
- Passionate and enthusiastic about providing exceptional client service
- You will have excellent communication skills and high levels of interpersonal skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- The integrity to handle highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional organisational skills and enjoy paying attention to detail
- Have the ability to use your initiative to adapt, and think laterally
- Enjoy being a team player, with a flexible and can-do attitude and approach
- Self-motivated and goal focussed, you will enjoy change and variety, and thrive under pressure
Legal PA responsibilities include:
- Effective communication and seamless secretarial support for fee earners and their clients
- Day to day diary management
- Travel arrangements including international travel and hotel bookings; creating complex itineraries
- Processing expenses using Chrome River
- Opening new client files and updating the client management database
- Resolving account queries and assisting in the monthly billing process
- Assist with the production of bills using our finance and time recording systems (Whitehill and Elite)
- Team working
- Throughout your time with the firm, you will be encouraged to focus on your own skills development needs, and seek up-grading training on a continuous development basis.
Strictly Recruitment are a specialist recruiters of Legal PA's, Facilities, HR, Accounts and Marketing staff. As a specialist recruitment consultancy we source for clients across London, the UK and Middle East. If you are a Media Legal PA, Corporate Legal PA, Litigation Legal PA, Float, Property Legal PA, Shipping Legal PA, Family Law Legal PA, Personal Injury Legal PA please get in touch as we may have the right role for you!