Tax Solicitor (8 Years PQE)
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Tax Associate to join a firm’s ambitious yet friendly team.
As a Tax Associate you would be working with a wide variety of clients including high net worth individuals, private institutions, listed and multinational companies and blue-chip corporates.
Your responsibilities would include:
• All aspects of tax planning advice on an international platform. This will include supporting M&A transactions as well as some exposure to tax litigation matters.
• Maintain up to date industry knowledge and working knowledge/understanding of relevant areas of law and provide thought leadership externally.
• Demonstrate pro-activity in proposing commercial solutions to clients and colleagues, acting as a business advisor.
• Running your own matters autonomously and work closely with Partners whilst developing your skills.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients up to the most senior levels.
• Responsibility for managing and supervising the more junior members of the team.
• Contribution to the team's business development activities.
You will have considerable experience within a recognised legal firm and have substantial experience of tax advisory work. Exceptional communication and drafting skills are essential as a Tax Associate, along with the ability to manage your own case load.
If you are wanting to be part of a profitable department that offers training and support to enable you to develop a successful career, then please apply for immediate consideration or contact Nicola Jennings at Jennings Legal Recruitment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe, your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
Jennings Legal Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
In addition, if you know of anyone who may be interested is this opportunity, we offer a £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply.)