In-House Solicitor NQ+
My client is a high growth global business looking to appoint an In-House solicitor. Our client is a rapidly expanding online business headquartered in Manchester.
The appointed person will review and negotiate contracts and terms of business for large contracts, sales and distribution agreements and other commercial contracts. You will also be tasked with dealing with external legal firms and external advisors. You will also help to identify and manage commercial risk and provide general legal advice and manage compliance.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice and support to legal related issues
- manage legal processes, litigation and business transactions
- Analyse and identify legal risks and implications
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer legal and transactional documents
- liaise with external legal advisers
- keep management abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have
Implications to the company.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Experience working within a regional or national law firm and/or prior In-House experience
• Proven track record in drafting advising and negotiating of commercial contracts and dealing with intellectual property matters, both contentious and non-contentious
You will be solutions driven, customer facing and a commercially astute individual. You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Apply for In-house Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly