Qualified Residential Conveyancer
Market leading Leagal500 firm looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their successful team in Milton Keynes. Ideally you will have at least 3 years conveyancing experience dealing with high volume residential conveyancing workload.
Your role will be to work in the close knit team to provide a high quality legal service to clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties, particularly freehold and leasehold sales and purchases including new builds.
The firm has a wider residential conveyancing network throughout several offices, with plenty of experience on hand to nurture your development opportunity. Excellent opportunity with competitive salary for an enthusiastic Residential Conveyancer looking to join a driven and thriving team.
Your key duties will include:
- managing a client portfolio in a professional manner, maintaining close and regular contact
- regular liaison with individuals involved in transactions including lenders and agents
- maintaining good file management
- handling queries and enquiries efficiently
- providing regular updates within specific time frames to individuals and agents on progress
- working to strict deadlines
Skills you will possess:
- a qualification in conveyancing
- proven ability to handle your own caseload with minimum supervision
- minimum of 3 years experience of dealing with a high volume residential caseload
Key competencies required:
- the ability to cope in a demanding environment
- the ability to complete your own administration
- excellent organisation skills
For further information feel free to contact Joe at
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Qualified Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly