Strong regional firm with a growing London office. Key areas of specialism include corporate, commercial, property, private client and litigation.
As part of the firmwide expansion, the London office is looking to take on an enthusiastic corporate partner with a demonstrable modest following. The firm operates at the mid level of corporate deals from £2m to £60m. It has grown steadily over the last 8-10 years and is keen to push that growth on through the London office.
- Qualified Solicitor with minimum 5 years PQE
- Meets the criteria for Salaried Partner appointment
- Must have the ability to sustain a very high level of attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to provide excellent client service
- Ability to manage and develop staff
- Ability to develop business for the Department and Firm with networking and marketing
- Ability to process a large or complex caseload effectively and efficiently and meet deadlines
- IT skills
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We aim to respond to all applications within two working days. If we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Corporate Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly