This wide-ranging role will include:
- Developing new materials including new precedents, practical guidance notes and checklists
- Responsibility for overall coordination and quality control of materials in allocated topics
- Networking within the corporate market and keeping in touch with market developments
- Assisting with client queries
- Collaborating with the other PSL teams and the wider business, sharing expertise and identifying potential business development opportunities
You will be a UK qualified lawyer who has been extensively involved in high level domestic and cross-border deals and who has developed an excellent practical knowledge of corporate law in general. In particular, you should have substantial and wide-ranging public company experience, principally comprising equity capital markets transactional work (Main Market and/or AIM). Experience and/or knowledge of listed company advisory work and public company takeovers would also be beneficial. You will have worked at a well-respected law firm and will have good contacts in the corporate market.
ABOUT THE PSL TEAM
For the past 14 years LLJ's specialist PSL team, the UK's first, has been supplying the UK leading law firms and in-house departments with PSL professionals. Our depth of expertise and professionalism ensures each candidate a personal and committed approach.
We aim to respond to all applications within two working days. If we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.