Legal Assistant -
My client are a leading design and brand agency, offering design and innovation, and delivering engaging experiences for customers. They have a small, yet highly skilled team, and are seeking to add a Legal Assistant. The candidate must have a broad set of skills encompassing legal research, contract drafting and ad hoc legal advice.
As the Legal Assistant you will:
- Assist in the drafting and negotiating of contracts for design projects.
- Identify applicable new laws and regulations that may affect the groups operations.
- Liaise with external counsel to help oversee the business's trademark portfolio
- Review confidentiality agreements, NDA's and other documents as part of a design tender process.
- Assist with evolution of the standard conditions of contract to help create a suitable
- client friendly version.
- Help to manage the ongoing success of the legal team and to promote its profile both internally and externally.
The type of person we are looking for
- Experience reviewing and drafting commercial contracts, NDA's and confidentiality agreements.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong academic record.
- Effective communication skills
- A desire to grow and develop within the business
This is a great opportunity to join a highly efficient team and to gain exposure to broad commercial matters. The successful candidate will be coached and developed continuously, and receive a generous remuneration package. The successful candidate will have a proactive approach and a desire to learn. They will have a bubbly and out going personality and approach matters with a commercial outlook. Experience drafting commercial agreements i.e. DNA's, is essential
To learn more about this and other opportunities we are instructed on please send your CV in confidence
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.