Real Estate/Distressed Property Solicitor - Leeds
Sue Ross Legal are currently recruiting for a Real Estate/Distressed Property Solicitor for this international Law Firm.
Working in one of the world’s largest and most dynamic firms within the Restructuring team, your duties will include:
• Advising clients on investigation, enforcement, litigation and asset recovery on a multijurisdictional basis
• Advising clients on all matters relating to public and private companies in underperforming and distressed situations
• Managing assignments from the mid-market to the largest national and international restructurings and insolvencies
• Handling contentious issues arising from restructurings and insolvencies
• Working with a client base including debtors, lenders, government entities, trustees, shareholders, senior executives, as well as distressed debt and asset buyers and investors
The ideal candidate will be commercially minded with a Real Estate background, be experienced in disposals and landlord & tenant work and have excellent organisation and communication skills. Candidates with 1-2 years PQE are likely to have gained the right level of knowledge and experience needed to be able to undertake this role, however candidates with less or more experience may also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a high quality team in a position that offers scope for development and progression.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.