Head of Legal
Sue Ross Legal are pleased to be assisting our client with an exciting new position that has arisen for a Head of Department to join a proactive and well-known professional legal services company.
The role will involve;
• Leading the legal department specialising in Wills, Trusts and Probate to deliver agreed business targets
• Overall responsibility for legal quality/compliance of employees and implementing best practice across the team
• Responsible for training and supporting employees and advisors
• Designing and delivering a comprehensive CPD programme
• Direct line management duties for currently 10 - 15members of staff
• Overall responsibility for leading the structure of teams and processes as well as designing and delivering new products to ensure that the clients’ needs are met and the business continues to grow
• Taking the lead on the implementation of new software solutions to make the business more efficient
• Assisting the marketing and sales team with client communication and marketing messages
For this role you will need the following;
• TEP, LLB or CILEX qualification
• Experience of complex estate planning matters including Inheritance Tax advice and Trusts
• Experience of quality control and risk management
• Proven leadership experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent presentation and training skills
• Ability to build relationships with staff members, external and internal stakeholders
• The management of Project work
• The ability to support and deal with complaints
• Awareness of and the ability to interpret MI and KPIs
• Ability to adapt well to change
• Working well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at management level and build on the role in a professional business at the beginning of an exciting growth programme.
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.
Apply for Head of Legal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly