Construction Solicitor (NQ - 2 Years PQE)
An exciting opportunity exists for a Construction Solicitor to join a large and experienced Construction team.
As a Construction Solicitor you will regularly act for project companies, developers, banks, investors, multilateral agencies, contractors, governments and other public sector bodies.
You will ideally have experience of:
• Acting for major developers and funders on major developments.
• Preparation of building contracts, consultants appointments, warranties and associated documents.
• Advising funders, purchasers and tenants regarding contracts and appointments.
• Working alongside real estate/finance/banking teams.
• Working to the highest standards in a pressurised environment.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Construction Solicitor interested in being part of a busy and recognised Construction practice involved in a wide variety of UK developments.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact Nicola Jennings at Jennings Legal Recruitment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe, your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
Jennings Legal Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
In addition, if you know of anyone who may be interested is this opportunity, we offer a £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply.)