In-House Commercial Lawyer, Transportation
Shilton Sharpe Quarry Legal Recruitment is accepting applications for in-house lawyers looking for short and long-term interim opportunities. Our clients include market leading transport companies including multiple airlines, national and international train lines, FMCG logistics companies, and shipping companies.
Roles can be anywhere from 3 month to 2 year contracts, and include a mix of fixed term contracts, daily rate contractors, and PAYE temp contracts. Recent placements include:
- Head of Legal – National rail company
- Interim General Counsel – International rail company
- International airline – Commercial lawyer
Candidates of interest will be:
- Qualified lawyers – foreign qualifications welcome
- Lawyers specializing or experienced in the transport sector – which could include aviation, law, and transport and logistics
- Experienced contractors, or those in perm roles interested to move into a contracting career
- Lawyers specializing in a broad variety of practice areas, but with a focus on those with commercial or corporate experience. This could include contracts and other legal documentation, legal disputes, dispute resolution, commercial litigation, drafting, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, trademarks, intellectual property, acquisitions, and company secretary work.
- Experienced in-house counsel, or those from PP interested in making a move to in-house
If you are a qualified lawyer interested in contract roles within the transport sector, do get in touch with Sylvia Mueller