Banking Litigation Solicitor (5+ Years PQE)
A renowned firm is looking for an experienced Banking Litigation Solicitor to be an integral part of their Banking and Finance team.
As a Banking Litigation Solicitor, your role will involve the development and retention of Banking Litigation caseloads through the effective management of client relationships, whilst raising team profiles through development events using strong financial and risk management skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Independently manage your own caseload.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients or referrers.
• Support the Partner on more complex projects.
• Ensure that all files are maintained and managed in line with the firm’s quality standards.
• Take responsibility for billing your own work, ensuring that both monthly and annual financial and hours targets are met.
• Manage the collection of any aged debts and/or account queries.
• Ensure all decisions in respect of client work are based on sound commercial decisions.
• Undertaking an active role in marketing and business development.
You will be expected to assist the Partner with the supervision and mentoring of junior team members and their caseloads. In the Partner's absence, you will be responsible for the supervision of the team.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact Nicola Jennings at Jennings Legal Recruitment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe, your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
Jennings Legal Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
In addition, if you know of anyone who may be interested is this opportunity, we offer a £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply.)