Senior Plots Sales Conveyancer (Team Leader)
Senior Plot Sales Conveyancer (Team Leader)
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Plot Sales Conveyancer to join the Manchester office of this multi-award winning national law firm. The firm is extremely well renowned UK-wide for its innovative and client-focused approach, and assists a broad spectrum of clients, from SME to FTSE 100 companies. This leading UK law firm’s values and working environment make it a fantastic place to work, with a genuine lack of barriers and a real collaborative approach. It’s an exciting time to join this forward thinking firm at a period of strong growth both nationally and regionally.
As a Senior Plot Sales Conveyancer, you will carry a case load appropriate to the role and understand the technical elements necessary to provide a quality and comprehensive plot sales conveyancing service with a client centric focus. As a team leader, working in accordance with the firm’s values in leading, managing, encouraging, motivating and developing the team is essential.
- Working with and assisting the line manager to maintain, improve, update and adapt the firm’s processes to enable the firm to fulfil its objectives of providing a high quality service to clients
- Provide day to day advice and support to your team to meet the client’s SLA
- Working with clients at an operational level to ensure services are delivered effectively and efficiently
- Manage and supervise your team on a daily basis, including undertaking one-to-ones and professional development reviews, encouraging and motivating the team to meet client and team requirements and targets, dealing with first stage disciplinary issues and being completely familiar with all aspects of the team’s processes
- Preparing and issuing plot sales contract packs and paperwork when required to include preparation of the draft contracts, transfers, title pack and site set up paperwork
- Opportunity to assist the wider Real Estate team from time to time as required
You will have a minimum of 4 years’ plot sales conveyancing experience, including site set-up, gained within a professional environment. You will also ideally have at least 2 years’ of recent experience of managing or supervising plot teams conveyancing teams.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join an incredibly well-renowned firm and advance your career with excellent scope for progression in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Apply for Senior Plots Sales Conveyancer (Team Leader)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly