Private Client Solicitor
Our client is a highly regarded regional law firm, one of the UK’s leading full service law firms. Situated in Berkshire, their clients include large multinationals as well as successful UK and European businesses. The firm boasts modern offices in a central location with good transport links.
They have an opening for a 0-3 years PQE Solicitor to join their Wealth Protection group to deal with a wide variety of wills and estates. There is a particular emphasis on providing advice to High-Net Worth individuals with regards to estate planning as well as family trusts.
Reporting to the partner this is an exceptional opportunity to gain exposure to work of a high standard.
- Drafting Wills, LPAs, declarations of trust
- Probate and estate administration
- Estate planning including IHT planning, trusts and trust administration
- Elderly client work
- Advising beneficiaries with disabled children
- Ideally you will have trained and practiced at a recognised London or regional firm or a niche Private Client practice.
- Either working towards your STEP qualification
- Previous private client experience in dealing with high net-worth individuals
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer which includes: fee earner bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme and private medical cover.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alison Banks or call for a confidential discussion.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.