Family Law Solicitor
Family Law Solicitor
Family Law Associate/ Family Law Executive/ Family Solicitor
My client, a multi-disciplinary firm are looking to expand their Family Law team by adding a Family Law Solicitor to their Cambridge branch. This forward-thinking, progressive legal 500 law firm are growing rapidly due to their year on year success, and are now keen to add another enthusiastic, experienced Family Law Solicitor.
The role will entail:
* Divorce, Ancillary relief and Co-habitation cases, as well as private children work
* Drafting all necessary documentation required to progress the client's case
* Ensuring that paper and electronic files are up to date and accurate.
* Ensuring that all client files, trial bundles and other documents are well organised and displayed, and comply with all internal and external procedures and requirements.
* Complying with all statutory requirements, where necessary.
The successful Family Law Solicitor will have the following:
* Possess circa 2+ years PQE
* Ability to deal with Private Family Law caseloads, including divorce and ancillary relief work
* Experience to handle a caseload from start to finish
This is an excellent position for a Solicitor to progress their career within a highly successful Family Law department.
Should you feel you have the relevant experience, then send me your CV.
Please contact Ben Knight, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Apply for Family Law Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly