Banking & Finance Solicitor
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Banking and Finance solicitors to join our ranks with:
- Exceptional academic and law firm credentials; in-house experience is preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- 2 - 8 years PQE experience in banking, including but not limited to general lending, leveraged finance, acquisition finance, structured finance or capital markets
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical in-house legal advice and support on a wide range of finance transactions including representing banks, borrowers and private equity houses on banking matters, both mid-market and investment grade, syndicated and bilateral
- Advising on corporate lending transactions (acting for both lenders & borrowers), leveraged acquisition finance transactions, project finance transactions,asset-backed/receivables finance transactions
- Engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a variety of financing documents, including; loan facility agreements, security documentation, intercreditor agreements, ancillary documents, corporate authority documents
- Advising both on domestic and cross-border transactions including managing external counsel
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognised by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.