Global Commercial Lead
A Global Telecommunications business based in London is currently seeking to hire a Commercial Lead to take responsibility on high value commercial negotiations with prospective clients. Working closely with the sales team, legal team and bids team, you will take responsibility for all subsequent negotiations and ensure that agreements are commercially viable and the organisation is able to deliver.
As the organisation expands, the commercial management team has grown and consequently there is a need to hire a Global Commercial Lead, responsible for all non-standard deals.
The Global Commercial Lead will include:
- Leading on all commercial development and execution of non standard deals
- Ensuring all commercial interests of the business are delivered by developing frameworks and advocating the use of such frameworks within
- Taking the lead on contract negotiations
- Identifying commercial risks in bids, proposals and contract negotiations and employing mitigation strategies
The requirements for the Global Commercial Lead include:
- Degree educated with significant experience of contract and commercial negotiations
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders (both internally and externally) and deliver results
- Knowledge of contract law
- International commercial experience would be advantageous
In order to apply for this outstanding role, please use the link below.