A US Law Firm based in London is seeking a Paralegal to work within the Litigation department focusing on White Collar Crime. The job as a Paralegal would be to work closely with fee earners to provide a seamless service to the client. Within this large, comprehensive department , effective communication and a diligent work ethic is required.
A US Law Firm is seeking a Paralegal to work within the Litigation department focusing on White Collar Crime. The job as a Paralegal would be to work closely with fee earners to provide a seamless service to the client. Within this large, comprehensive department , effective communication and a diligent work ethic is required.
Key duties of the Litigation Paralegal include:
- Liaising with clients in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Typing and amending attendance notes, letters, faxes presentations and other documents as required, using Microsoft Office and the DMS
- Maintaining confidentiality in respect of those matters which are commercially sensitive or secret
- Transcribing audio dictation and copy type letters, memos and reports and to prepare signed correspondence for despatch
- Maintaining client contact details on CRM (Interaction) database
- Photocopying, faxing and filing
- Preparation of monthly bills
- Checking for monies on account to see whether bills have been paid
- Providing support as required by the fee-earners and working with other secretaries/paralegals in the Department
Essential skills of the Litigation Paralegal:
- Ideally LPC qualified or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to effectively manage own workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative
- Proficiency in MS Packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Experience with Document Management Systems is an advantage
As a Paralegal in this team you will have a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills working effectively within the firm. The role will see you become an integral support to the successful team and gain experience within a renowned law firm.If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this paralegal position is the job for you.
Apply today to this Litigation Paralegal role!