A US Law Firm based in London is seeking a Paralegal to work within the Litigation department focusing on White Collar Crime. The job as a Paralegal would be to work closely with fee earners to provide a seamless service to the client. Within this large, comprehensive department , effective communication and a diligent work ethic is required.
A US Law Firm is seeking a Paralegal to work within the Litigation department focusing on White Collar Crime. The job as a Paralegal would be to work closely with fee earners to provide a seamless service to the client. Within this large, comprehensive department , effective communication and a diligent work ethic is required.
Key duties of the Litigation Paralegal include:
- Liaising with clients in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Typing and amending attendance notes, letters, faxes presentations and other documents as required, using Microsoft Office and the DMS
- Maintaining confidentiality in respect of those matters which are commercially sensitive or secret
- Transcribing audio dictation and copy type letters, memos and reports and to prepare signed correspondence for despatch
- Maintaining client contact details on CRM (Interaction) database
- Photocopying, faxing and filing
- Preparation of monthly bills
- Checking for monies on account to see whether bills have been paid
- Providing support as required by the fee-earners and working with other secretaries/paralegals in the Department
Essential skills of the Litigation Paralegal:
- Ideally LPC qualified or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to effectively manage own workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Pro-active and takes initiative
- Proficiency in MS Packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Experience with Document Management Systems is an advantage
As a Paralegal in this team you will have a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills working effectively within the firm. The role will see you become an integral support to the successful team and gain experience within a renowned law firm.If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this paralegal position is the job for you.
Apply today to this Litigation Paralegal role!
Apply for Litigation Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly