Family Legal Secretary
An established Private Practice in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area requires a Legal Secretary to cover a maternity leave and provide support to the Family Fee-Earners for a 6month period.
Day to day duties include:
· Dealing with audio typing and maintaining files in the family department
· Providing client focused and professional administrative support to the Fee Earners in the Family department
· Handling general administration and secretarial duties
· Organising meetings and managing diaries
The successful candidate will ideally have:
· Significant experience of providing secretarial support within a Family department
· Good typing skills
· Excellent organisational skills, as well as the ability to show great initiative and be able to work to tight deadlines
To apply for this vacancy please contact either Christina Panagiotou or Sophie Anderson
Venn Group aim to achieve the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business
Apply for Family Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly