Real Estate Paralegal
A top international law firm are looking for a Real Estate Paralegal in their London office.
Our client is an international law firm.
This Real Estate Paralegal role will involve but not be limited to:
- Case and transaction management e.g. collating and checking documents, completing forms at various Registries, company searches and sending documentation to storage
- File opening, file management and invoicing
- Assisting with basic drafting of clauses, legal and commercial market research, client service activity
- Support on real estate (including real estate energy- related) projects taking a project management role
- Provide back up support to the wider department in the project management of larger transactions
For this Real Estate Paralegal role, our client is looking for:
- Legal degree or GDL.
- LPC advantageous.
- Prior expertise in a property paralegal role is essential.
- Candidates must be available on a maximum of one month's notice period.
This Real Estate Paralegal role is offering:
- A competitive salary of £26,000 - £27,000 per annum.
- The opportunity to work at a World renowned law firm in their London office.