Senior HR Advisor - Operations (12 month ftc)
My client is a leading international law firm who is looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor for the HR Operations team based in their fast-paced London office.
The Senior HR Advisor will lead the day to day workings of the HR Operations team.
Key Duties include:
- Taking overall responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of the HR Operations team
- Reviewing, designing, managing and evaluating efficient HR administrative policies
- Acting as the escalation point for queries with the Employee Relations team
- Working with the Reward and MI team to produce and coordinate ad hoc reports
- Overseeing the on-boarding process and ensure that it runs smoothly and effectively
- Developing an effective working relationship with the payroll team
- Leading relationships with outsourced providers for pre-employment checks
The Senior HR Advisor will have previous experience working at a managerial level within a law firm or professional services environment. They will have extensive experience of HR processes, particularly HR Operations, and will have a proven track record of collaborating on key projects.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Senior HR Advisor - Operations (12 month ftc)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly