Complex Case Litigation Executive
* Making initial contact with client on receiving initial instructions
* Assessing prospects of success on each claim allocated to you
* Submitting files for closure when appropriate -if, for example, there is no prospect of success
* Ensuring that proper attendance notes are kept of all telephone calls handled by you and of all perusals and that all attendance notes are made promptly
* Assessing quantum and the prospects of success for cases under your conduct
* Ensuring that paper and electronic files are maintained in good order
* Recording time appropriately and maximising costs recovery
* Taking all steps to bring claims to a successful conclusion promptly and in accordance with the Claims Handling Model if appropriate
* Complying with the company's closure procedure at the completion of a claim
* Ensuring that all limitation dates and Court deadlines are complied with and properly diarised
* Assisting other Fee Earners and your Team Leader as directed from time to time, by your supervising Team Leader.
* The successful candidate must have experience of handling their own case load of Claimant personal injury cases in a team environment which arise out of road traffic accidents, to include motor cycle accident claims.
* Excellent knowledge of LVI and Fraud RTA claims will be an absolute necessity as will excellent knowledge of the CPR.
* The candidate will need to adhere to the SRA Handbook.
* The candidate must have excellent client care skills.
* Knowledge of CFA funding & ATE insurance is required.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.