Solicitor – Employment – 1-2 years PQE
Our Client is widely recognised as a leading and innovative regional law and consultancy firm who are breaking the mould with a clear and progressive strategy in place and the determination to be recognised as the most dynamic, innovative and driven law firm. They deliver value to all our clients, through a flexible, integrated approach which serves their unique requirements.
In line with this strategy, they are investing heavily in our people and have a fantastic opportunity for a 1-2 yrs. PQE Solicitor to join their highly experienced and regarded Employment team.
About the team:
The employment team is well established in the South East, with extensive experience in all areas of employment law and working with an exciting range of clients in various industry sectors including travel, aviation, manufacturing, property and financial services.
About the role:
The main purpose of this role will be to support the more senior members of the team with their varied caseloads and manage, with supervision, your own caseload, largely in Respondent work. This role requires an individual with a strong commercial approach.
- Supporting and leading client meetings, taking full instructions, advising as appropriate and working with clients to develop strategies and solutions to their issues.
- Managing a Tribunal caseload from beginning to end, using project management software and lean methodologies, including drafting of ET1s and ET3s; document analysis and assembly; taking and drafting witness statements; negotiating settlements where appropriate; handling Case Management Discussions and Pre-Hearing Reviews; attending Tribunal hearings and carrying out advocacy where appropriate.
- Providing input into business development activities including attendance at networking events, in-house seminars and preparing seminar materials and articles for publication.
Do you have?
- 1-2 years post qualification experience in Employment law
- Can demonstrate the ability to manage a caseload with a wide variety of employment law queries
- A strong ability to manage clients for profit
- Experience of seminar presentations
- The ability to work well under pressure and handle a number of work priorities with limited supervision at times
- The desire to develop and strengthen the Employment Team’s brand as the best employment law offering in the South East
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Francesca Butcher or call for a confidential discussion.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
Apply for Solicitor – Employment – 1-2 years PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly