Our client, a listed company within the financial services sector is looking for a Board Administrator to provide support to their growing Company Secretarial function.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with preparation for board and committee meetings including updating board books and ensuring efficient and high-quality board pack production.
- Assisting with preparation of minutes and management of follow-up actions, arranging signature of final versions of board minutes and filing of these with the statutory registers.
- Assisting with maintenance of the board governance.
- Dealing with statutory filings at Companies House.
Ideally candidates will have either the following profiles:
- A Paralegal, Company Secretarial or governance-related background preferably within the financial services sector.
- Board Administrator or PA experience within a Company Secretarial team.
Apply for Board Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly