I am working with a UK based TMT organisation, with an ever expanding product portfolio, who are seeking a Commercial Lawyer to support their core business. The candidate must have a broad legal skillset and knowledge of commercial & technology matters. In return you can expect a varied work load, a fun and dynamic environment, continued career development and a respectable remuneration package.
As the Legal Counsel you will:
- Negotiate and draft high value commercial & technology contracts, master service agreements, NDAs & software licenses
- Advise business executives on a variety of commercial matters, including data privacy and intellectual property.
- Manage and advise on litigation matters, this may include instructing external counsel.
- Monitor new and proposed legislation, and identify how this may affect the business.
The type of person we are looking for
- A qualified lawyer with at least 1 years PQE gained in a well-respected law firm.
- Experience drafting and negotiating a variety of bespoke commercial agreements
- Ability to analyze legal issues and in particular, provide effective advice to resolve such matters.
- in-house experience and / or in-house secondments are highly desirable though not essential.
- Strong attention to details and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- A Positive and collaborative outlook with ability to look find solutions to complex challenges.
To learn more about this and other opportunities we are instructed on please send your CV in confidence
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.