Industrial Disease Solicitor
Industrial Disease Solicitor or Legal Executive, Sheffield
A well established and market leading national practice is looking to recruit an industrial disease solicitor or legal executive to be based in the firms' office in Sheffield. You will have conduct of a caseload of claimant specialist asbestos related disease injuries.
The practice is a well known personal injury heavyweight which has a reputation as being at the forefront of the personal injury sector, predominantly acting on behalf of claimants who have suffered serious injury and loss, often to a debilitating extent.
As an industrial disease solicitor or legal executive you will:
- Run a caseload of multi-track asbestos related disease matters. Initially under the supervision of a partner
- Assist on more complex, potentially multi-million pound, cases
- Participate in business development activities
The successful industrial disease solicitor/legal executive will have:
- Experience managing their own caseload of industrial disease matters including litgiation
- Ideally, experience of asbestos related disease. However, candidates from a strong Claimant PI background with a genuine interest in this area of law may be considered
- Experience in high value and technically complex matters from inception to trial
- Excellent communication and client care skills as well as an ability to deal with sensitive issues
The practice offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work alongside recognised experts in the field of claimant asbestos matters in order to build on your already extensive skills to enable you to progress and develop in accordance with the firms clear and defined career progression plan.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.