One of our clients, is looking for a Funds Lawyer for their office boutique in Luxembourg.
An Associate Funds Lawyer
- Qualified lawyer
- at least 4 years of professional experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- Experienced in both alternative investment funds (Real Estate and Private Equity) and UCITS
- Eager to learn with a hands-on approach
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- Client focused an service oriented
- Fluent in English.
This position will offer you the possibility to broaden your competencies in Investment Funds and to be involved in different kind of transactions.
If you are interested in this role, please send your application to Denisa in Funds Partnership.
Apply for Funds Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly