Head of Risk & Compliance
A rarely available Head Of Risk & Compliance position has arisen at one of the UK's most prominent national firms. After a number of successful mergers this firms is looking for a Head of Risk & Compliance to developed, implement and strengthen it's Risk & Compliance function across it's multiple offices nation wide.
In this broad business crucial Head Of Risk & Compliance position you will be responsible for taking the lead in developing, implementing n and maintaining effective Risk & Compliance Management procedures across the firms multiple offices.
- Develop and maintain substantive knowledge of and familiarity with the legal ethics, professional responsibility and law firm legal compliance rules
- Assist with the implementation of compliance programs required by or resulting from the Solicitor Regulation Authority (SRA) Outcomes Focused Regulation
- Provide guidance for the Firm's conflicts-checking and new business intake function, including developing new ways to assess, review, and clear conflicts of interest effectively and efficiently
- Assist with the review and analysis of Engagement Letters and other terms of engagement with Firm clients
- researching and resolving complex compliance questions and providing advice and direction on risk management matters
- Provide support and legal guidance to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) in their duties, advises on anti-money laundering (AML) compliance and facilitate the implementation of the Firm's client due diligence and know-your-client (KYC) procedures
- Managing a team of Risk & Compliance Analyst
With a background in law firm Risk & Compliance you will be used to working effectively across multiple officers. Exposure to a partnership culture is critical and commutation and persuasion skills will be required. The ability to develop the Risk & Compliance function across the firms multiple offices is essential and you will be given the scope to lead the team in its next growth phase.
This firm possesses and outstanding reputation and is recognised as being the leader in its field.The culture is demanding but if you confident and ambitious this role will be extremely rewarding.
If you are an experience Head Of Risk & Compliance or if you are Compliance Manger who is looking to make the step up in you career, than this is he role for you.