Learning and Development Administrator
My client is an international law firm who is looking to recruit a Learning and Development Administrator based in their central London office.
The Learning and Development Administrator will be instrumental in providing administrative support for the firm’s L&D events and learning activities.
Key Duties include:
- Administering and monitoring course bookings
- Preparing and disseminating the L&D course programme and other learning materials
- Coordinating room bookings, catering and travel arrangements for events
- Monitoring training attendance of participants and collating feedback
- Acting as the first point of contact for learning queries
- Updating the team’s intranet page with relevant course material
- Accurately maintaining the Continual Professional Development records
The Learning and Development Administrator will be able to demonstrate a keen interest in L&D, having had exposure to learning in a law firm or professional services environment. They will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities. Having coordinated training sessions or events would be highly desirable, as would experience of using a Learning Management Systems (LMS).
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.