A well established Legal Department in Leicestershire, is seeking to add a Paralegal to their department to assist the Property Division.
This position is offered on a contract basis guaranteed until Dec 31st but may continue beyond that.
The ideal candidate will be paralegal, legal officer or a motivated LPC Graduate with a strong understanding of conveyancing. The ideal candidate will also have undertaken a degree module in this area and gained some practical work experience. Strong file management, organisation and client care skills will also be important.
Duties will include:
- Drafting a variety of legal documents relating to right to buy transactions
- Providing general legal input as allocated by line managers, including interviewing clients, assisting in advising, carrying out legal research and writing up case notes
- Consistently assisting Solicitors by providing functional support including file administration, arranging meetings and closing transactions
A degree of independence will be needed for this role although more complex matters will be supervised by a Solicitor. You should be confident and able to communicate with a variety of people. This role requires contact with professionals and members of the public therefore you should be confident and professional.
An hourly rate of £9 -£12 per hour is on offer for this role, dependent upon experience. This role is full time and applicants need to be available on short notice, if not immediately.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate most, if not all of the following:
- Be professional and courteous at all times
- Used to working as part of team, performing tasks to strict deadlines
- Be able to pick up computer systems quickly
- Hold as a minimum the LPC certification
- Be able to work full time up until the Christmas period
- Have experience of property law
- Be well presented and have an excellent client facing manner
- Be available to interview at short notice and start soon thereafter
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Property Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly