Legal PA - Employment & Corporate Immigration
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a small and expanding commercial law firm located in the West End, seeks a talented and capable junior to mid-level Legal Secretary.
The successful candidate will work alongside two Partners a team of Fee Earners, who act on a range of Employment and Business Immigration / Corporate Immigration matters.
Your duties will include:
- Making amendments to documents using track changes;
- Diary management;
- Handling telephone enquiries in a professional and polite manner and being the first point of contact for clients;
- Opening files, preparing client care information and carrying out anti money laundering duties;
- Producing monthly billing reports and proformas as required;
- Assisting with a broad range of marketing activities.
We are looking to hear from ambitious, junior to mid-level Legal Secretaries who have at least two years’ experience of working within a busy Litigation, Employment or Corporate Immigration team.
Applicants should be well-organised and proactive individuals with a keen eye for detail, and should feel comfortable when multitasking.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and a supportive team environment within a friendly and dynamic workplace.
To apply for this position please contact Grace Ogwuma-Tate on the contact details displayed.
Apply for Legal PA - Employment & Corporate Immigration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly