Head of HR
My client is a specialist international law firm based in the city and is looking to recruit a Head of HR on a permanent basis.
The Head of HR will develop and implement a people strategy in line with the firm’s strategic business plan.
The key duties will include:
- Leading in the implementation and development of HR strategies and policies
- Managing a resourceful HR team providing a diverse generalist HR service
- Reviewing HR policies and procedures to support the firm’s HR strategy
- Developing a learning and development programme for the firm
- Acting as an integral member of the business management team
The Head of HR will have extensive experience in a generalist HR role working at a strategic level. The firm are open to background, but require the candidate to have experienced change. Understanding of HR project management and coaching senior stakeholders within a business would be highly advantageous. You should also have good, up to date knowledge of employment law, with experience in employee communications. The ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, to build and maintain professional relationships is crucial.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.