A leading national law firm based in Cambridge is looking to recruit a HR Consultant on a permanent basis.
The HR Consultant will play an integral role in the firm’s growing Employment Law team, by providing specialist HR advice to clients.
The key duties will include:
- Advising clients on complex HR related issues
- Acting in a support role to clients for any ER matters
- Proactively seeking to expand the Employment Law offering particularly in the South of England
- Developing the range of HR services which the firm offers
- Assisting in the building of the firm’s client base within specific sectors
The HR Consultant will have a wealth of experience dealing with HR matters, particularly a strong understanding of recent developments in employment law and HR best practice. Experience within education is preferable and of working in an advisory role within the public sector would be ideal, as would a proactive attitude and the ability to build strong working relationships.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for HR Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly