Payroll and Benefits Advisor
A leading international law firm is looking to recruit a Payroll and Benefits Advisor for their London office on a permanent basis.
The Payroll and Benefits Advisor will be responsible for all administration of the payroll, employee and partner benefits, as well as ad-hoc support on projects.
The key duties will include:
- Preparing the monthly payroll process for the UK including managing the relationship with external providers
- Administering the monthly pensions schedule and managing auto enrolment
- Carrying out the benefits administration for employees as well as updating new joiners/leavers information
- Producing reports on metrics such as overtime
- Acting as the first point of contact for any payroll/benefits queries
- Overseeing the communications for annual salary and bonus review outcomes
- Managing the annual submissions for external salary surveys and diversity benchmarking
The Payroll and Benefits Advisor will have excellent payroll experience gained within a professional services firm, experience of managing an outsourced payroll provider, be highly analytical with a strong attention to detail as well as have the ability to maintain professional levels of confidentiality and discretion. HR System and benefits experience would be ideal.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Payroll and Benefits Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly