E-learning Programmes Designer (4-6 month ftc)
A leading international law firm based in the city is looking to hire an E-learning Programmes Designer on a short term contract.
The E-learning Programmes Designer will work in collaboration with the Learning and Development and Knowledge teams to successfully design and implement training courses for legal and business support staff.
The key duties will include:
- Developing professional e-learning content that will integrate within an LMS platform
- Migrating legacy e-learning content to the LMS
- Updating existing e-learning courses to ensure it remains up to date and follows brand guidelines
- Working alongside subject matter experts to design effective e-learning solutions
- Mentoring employees on e-learning systems
- Providing end user support and delivering responsive technical issue solutions
- Acting as an e-learning ‘super user’
The E-learning Programmes Designer will have extensive experience in a similar role, having recently worked within a legal environment. The ability to quickly understand the firm’s direction and be able to efficiently implement that into the e-learning programme is essential, as is bringing an innovative and creative approach to the role. A working knowledge of Articulate Storyline and Learning Management Systems is a must.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for E-learning Programmes Designer (4-6 month ftc)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly