International Mobility Manager
My client is top-tier international law firm who is looking to recruit an International Mobility Manager for their office based in the heart of the City.
The International Mobility Manager will provide specialist advice and support for staff and Partners moving internationally.
Key Duties include:
- Delivering international secondments, transfers and/or ad hoc mobility projects as required on a national, regional and international basis
- Managing case load work and documents for international mobility tracking and reporting
- Building relationships and credibility with key partners and staff
- Providing HR colleagues with the information needed to handle international mobility queries and coaching them to have quality and compliant conversations with their stakeholders
- Working closely and collaborate with the international mobility team worldwide and teams that work with IM
- Supporting and proactively promote mobility policies and change management processes
The International Mobility Manager will have experience working at a similar level within a law firm or professional services background. They will have an excellent working knowledge of international mobility processes including immigration/visa and tax related issues. Being able to work collaboratively across business areas and offices is essential, as is having strong client relationship skills.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.