** CSA Negotiator / Derivatives Lawyer ** Contract, In-house
Our client, a well-established securities business is seeking a Derivatives Lawyer or experienced Document Negotiator to join their team on an interim basis, initially a 6 month contract.
- Negotiation of regulatory compliant CSAs with external and group counterparties
- Negotiation of initial margin segregation arrangements and coordination of legal enforceability checks
- Management of approval, execution and retention processes for executed regulatory compliant CSAs and initial margin segregation arrangements
- Participation on ISDA working groups on the development of industry standard regulatory-compliant CSA and initial margin segregation documentation
- Qualified as a solicitor within Derivatives or an experienced document negotiator in OTC derivatives
- Working knowledge of recent and current regulatory change, including Dodd-Frank and EMIR