Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work within two key national sectors of a leading financial consultancy based in the City of London.
The BDM will have the opportunity to use their knowledge of the sector to influence decisions at the highest level of the business. This role is client and market facing, meaning the role holder will be able to play a key role in actively generating business and growing existing clients. Another core element to this role will be leveraging from US practice, as well as other regional business development teams in the UK to create a geographically diverse practice.
• Experienced manager with a track record of introducing new business
• Extensive financial services sector knowledge and expertise
• Strong thought leadership pieces and PR opportunities
• Priority focus on lead generation
• Takes a national view and ownership, ensuring regional input and coordination
• A professional, credible and confident communicator, with strong influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with the sector head as a peer
• Excellent project management and coordination skills
• A proactive and self-motivated individual
• An active team player
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to David Price quoting reference DP/904420
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.