Patent Paralegal – Oxford - £25,000
A unique opportunity for an ambitious PATENT ADMINISTRATOR to take a step up and develop in a Paralegal role within this internationally accredited Patent practice. The role supporting Patent fee earners will be wide ranging to include -
- Taking responsibility for various non-technical stages of prosecuting patent applications, including initial reporting of selected communications received from Patent Offices and handling of client reminders
- Initiating new filings at the UK Intellectual Property Office and the European Patent Office
- Handling the process for simultaneous filing of multiple applications throughout the world and selected associated formalities requirements arising from such applications
- Management of US Information Disclosure Statement responsibilities
- Management of Indian ongoing Section 8 requirements and other foreign formalities
- Gathering information for due diligence reports
- Preparing client portfolio review reports
- Handling routine enquiries from foreign agents
- Preparing estimates
- Verifying case management reminders, data and charging items
The firm are looking for candidates who are likely to be graduates with the CIPA certificate and who can demonstrate their ability in a paralegal role.
To apply please forward your CV highlighting your experience in the Patents field, email Joe Neilson.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.