Trade Mark Solicitor
Truly successful Law firm, with an extensive and truly international client portfolio aims to further enhance their very well regarded Trade Mark team.
Applications are invited from talented lawyers aiming to develop their talents in Trade Marks and become part of this very successful law firm.
It is thought that the team requires one or many more years post qualification experience in Trade Mark matters, with the successful solicitor being rewarded with a role that may encompass:
- Providing strategic guidance on trade mark and design applications
- Providing search and clearance advice to use and/or register new trade marks
- Coordinating searching, filings, renewals and disputes globally
- Deal with registry objections, oppositions, revocations and associated co-existence arrangements
- Manage national and international trade mark portfolios for emerging and established brands giving pro-active and timely advice
This level is seen as a guide as it is thought the Trade Mark lawyer will need to have gained at least 1 or more PQE to have the breadth and exposure to cope with the matters that await. If you believe you have the required skills, irrelevant of level, please do not hesitate to submit your details.
In return for your affinity and interest in Trade Mark matters and good client relationship skills you will not only be extremely well rewarded but you will also have the opportunity to work in this real centre of Trade Mark excellence alongside a highly supportive team. Prospects for progression are exceptional.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Trade Mark Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly