Legal PA in Finance - 6 Months FTC - International Law Firm!
Calling all Legal PA’s who are immediately available and ready to embrace a new contract working for a premium international law firm in the City. The Legal PA will be providing comprehensive PA support to a number of Partners within the Finance division and will have previous experience gained in a law firm or within a professional services environment. This is a fast-paced, heads-down and focused department that will suit someone who throws themselves into their work. The role is not the traditional legal secretarial role, the focus is more geared towards PA/organisational duties and typical responsibilities will include:-
- Client engagement – developing and maintain extensive knowledge of the Fee Earners’ clients and projects
- Key liaison point for clients. Takes responsibility for queries/issues. Is able to assess and prioritise requests, whilst managing clients
- Acts as a first point of contact and gatekeeper for fee earners: fielding and screening communications to maximise efficiency whilst providing exceptional client service. Demonstrating initiative to extract key information in order to action accordingly
- Carries out internet and desk based research
- Proactive inbox management, bringing urgent messages to the team
- Extensive diary management including coordinating meetings and overseas travel
- Document production: including preparing correspondence and amending documents including presentations. Is able to draft letters/documents on behalf of the fee earners when required. Proof reads work to ensure an accurate and high standard is maintained, demonstrating strong technical skills at all times and a good eye for presentation
- Billing administration – managing the process end-to-end including expenses
- BD Initiatives – managing the production of marketing material including pitches, client presentations
If you feel that you are able to undertake the variety of duties required and are able to keep a calm, composed and professional stance whilst supporting Senior Fee Earners then please do apply now for immediate consideration!
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal PA in Finance - 6 Months FTC - International Law Firm!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly