Document Production Specialist (Weekend/ Graveyard)
Our client, a large magic circle law firm, have a new fantastic opening for an experienced Document Production Specialist to join their reputable department in a permanent role working the Weekend Graveyard shift providing support across all departments. This is a great opportunity to join forces with one of the world’s best known law firm who provide above average salaries and outstanding benefits. The ideal candidate should have good attention to detail and an ability to work quickly and efficiently, in order to meet various deadlines.
Duties will include:
- To produce or amend documents to the highest standards possible with accuracy and in a timely manner
- To "trouble-shoot" and health check documents as requested
- To provide expert document advice for clients, supplementing that provided by the global help desk and training team, including remote controlled access to PCs and desk-side coaching, if required
- To communicate with the department's clients to clarify queries and meet their expectations
- Effective resolution of all client-related concerns and queries, escalating as necessary
- To organise day-to-day department workflow in rotation with others
- To book in work, following the agreed booking-in procedure to take instructions, clarify queries and renegotiate deadlines as appropriate
- To liaise with other Document Services departments to manage departmental deadlines to keep workloads under active review and ensure that deadlines are not at risk of being missed, and to follow procedures to ensure clients are informed of any potential issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Legal or similar professional services experience
- Experience of working on complex technical documents in client and deadline driven environments
- High levels of accuracy required
- Advanced technical skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Excellent organising skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent client service skills
- A flexible, adaptable attitude with a positive and proactive approach
- Strong communication skills
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Michelle Robinson.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.