Legal PA - Family
A renowned family lawyers based in Chancery Lane are looking for legal secretaries with previous experience of matrimonial and family law. They require cover on a regular basis and need applicants with a flexible approach to hours as well as the ability to hit the ground running.
• Audio and copy typing
• Completing forms (such as Form Es)
• Drafting correspondence
• Liaising with clients
• Use of FileSite
• Administrative support as and when required
• Previous experience of working at a law firm, preferably within family / matrimonial law or equivalent
• Fast and accurate typing skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word
• Working knowledge of FileSite
• A professional manner
• The ability to liaise with both clients and internal employees at all levels
• Highly organised and efficient
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover the full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Legal PA - Family
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly