Junior Construction Lawyer
Our client is recruiting a construction lawyer with commercial contracts and construction experience.
Our client is a multinational architectural design company based in Surrey.
The construction lawyer role will involve the following general duties:
- Reviewing contract documents for compatibility with our Client's business aims
- Preparing and negotiating contract documentation
- Reviewing client provided documentation for content and conformity in compliance with our adopted risk profile
- Liaising with business units on contractual and legal matters
- Identifying situations requiring advice / guidance on legal matters to internal "clients" / Directors
- Championing documentation such as standard forms of appointment and other legal requirements of contracts
- Assisting with Company Secretarial duties
The successful candidate for this construction lawyer role will:
- be a qualified solicitor with a UK practising certificate or equivalent from a common law jurisdictionhave proven legal skills and construction law experience (non-contentious) - ideally architects appointmentshave experience of drafting commercial agreements
- have good commercial awareness