Legal Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Project Manager with previous project management experience to join an expanding Real Estate team for one of the City's foremost international law firms.
Duties of this Legal Project Manager position will largely encompass liaising with Partners and Associates providing high quality project management support within their Real Estate department. You will have close contact with a roster of international clients helping to manage their expectations throughout the transactional process. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for project management to shape the matter management process within this truly global firm.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to manage the full life cycle of client matters, from scoping and resourcing, through to billing and closing.
- Devising processes and providing updates to allow the effective management of client and stakeholder expectations.
- Monitoring and revising budgets when required.
- Line management of paralegal and other junior resourcers in the team.
- Streamlining the administrative processes around the matter management.
- Devising and implementing processes to streamline the effective billing of matters.
- Contributing to the continuous development of the legal process management within the group.
The successful Legal Project Manager candidate must have a hardworking and proactive approach, be a strong communicator and have a high level of initiative and a willingness to learn. To be eligible for this position you must have a strong legal academic background including the LLB and LPC and at least 2 years' experience of project management within a professional services environment. If you possess these attributes then please submit your CV to us for immediate consideration.
Apply for Legal Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly