In-house Commercial Lawyer
A Nottingham based company are looking to recruit a Commercial Lawyer to join their in-house legal team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified legal professional with at least 2 years PQE and have proven experience in commercial law, specifically drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of contracts.
Data protection and financial industry regulatory compliance experience can be beneficial.
Experience in software licensing and technology legal work is also highly desirable. Candidates from private practice or in-house backgrounds will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or related discipline
- Master’s degree or related professional qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and the desire for self-development
- Willingness to learn new things and practice other aspects of Law
- High level of business acumen and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and be results-driven
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines, in a high velocity, rapidly evolving and demanding work environment
- Experience in working at or with technology companies can be useful
- Knowledge of Russian language can be useful but not essential
Apply for In-house Commercial Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly